Thursday 12 February 2015

My birthday and other musings

Hey!

So I am now a 33 year old. I got nicely spoilt with lots of cool presents.  We went for a very adult breakfast once we had taken the kids to school.  It was delicious


First time I Have had eggs Benedict, it was delicious.  From there we went to the fabric shop, the perfect place for me on my birthday! Then to the mall for a bit of retail therapy, before picking the small one up from School.  I was even able to get some peace and quiet while paul took Seb on the school run. 

I may have gone a bit nuts at the children on occasion for more silly pointless arguing on my birthday, how dare they!  This seems a constant thing in out house at the moment (more on that another time).  

We had arranged for the babysitter, and paul had booked us a table at Rick Erwin's West End Grille.  My word the place was heaving for a Thursday night.  I completely understand why.  The food was out of this world.  The service was exquisite.  Well worth the amount of money it cost....  

Two days later, paul left for Europe.  Luckily I have great friends.  We went to the Barton's on Sunday evening for dinner, with plenty of other families, and lots of children.  And all the children actually ate their pizza dinner.  

Monday was a usual day.  To be honest, it's been a fairly quiet week.  Oliver has had basketball twice.  I took all the children once, the second time the babysitter looked after Seb and Isaac.  Just makes it easier.  Here is Seb at basketball. He was most insistent on the ear defenders, but he behaved, so I was fine with it.


Oliver has a knockout tournament starting Monday.  His team have only won a quarter of their games, so I don't think they will advance very far.  Bit of a shame, but he has really enjoyed it, and wants to play again.

Isaac has been doing well. Not getting so many emails about his behavior, about once every 2 weeks now.  His teachers think he is learning to control his emotions better, which is great.  His reading and writing are going from strength to strength.  So proud of him, on many levels.

Sebastian is turning into a righ chatter box, and a general pain in the butt.  Ok, still no proper words, but we can make out what he is saying.  And the frequency is ridiculous! Honestly, think he is going to be more of a chatter box than Oliver, help us! Please some one, help us.......


1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in paying you to write about my website http://movingcompany.solutions please send an email to jon@residualdrivers.com

    ReplyDelete